I've been quiet lately. There's several reasons for this - none too exciting:
1. Busy at work. The usual excuse.
2. Reading. I've finished "Crystal Clear" By Alistair Cockburn. Much better than I originally thought.
3. Stumble. Check it out. It'll suck you in...
4. Bought 10 more books. I've read the first (practices of an agile developer), and onto the second (the pragmatic programmer). Got to say that every pragmatic book I've read has been great.
5. Lazy. No excuse for that one.
So I'm sure that I post a bit more frequently from now.