Tuesday, September 27, 2005

rebel without a clue?

I used to not want to be a geek. I wouldn't read technical books, nor technical websites. I played with computers after work, but it was just that, playing.

A little while ago, probably about the time when I started this blog, I decided that I could ignore it no longer. So I got hold of some books and started reading. And reading blogs and accepting that to be better at my job that I need to improve.

So, I've read about 6 books since then and have a stack on my shelf of about 6 more. Then I'll be onto amazon to get some more.

Why am I telling you this? Well, because I discovered just how easy and important it is to do this.

I'm realising that in the last 12 months I've learned so much and found proof that some of my crazy ideas weren't crazy. In fact, they were pretty good *blows on nails and polishes on shirt* ;)

If only I'd started this earlier...

No comments: