Friday, January 05, 2007

five things about me

Well, I've finally been tagged in this five things about me thingy. So here goes:

1. I started this blog in a course that Mitch Denny was giving back in 2004.
2. I can ride a unicycle. But not very well.
3. I found a dead body in Lake Albert in Wagga Wagga when I was about 15.
4. I was on community radio in Wagga. I had a two hour show on Friday nights. I think that there was maybe two or three people listening...
5. My house burnt down in the 2003 firestorm that hit Canberra. The only things we got out with are our two children, the clothes we were wearing and our cars. That's it.

So there you go. A bit of a mixed bag, and I tried to throw in a few curlies...

Now as I can't find five other bloggers that I know that haven't already been tagged, this is the end of the line. I guess the magic had to stop eventually...

No comments: